The ‘Mother of Lippies’ is here to slay. After conquering hearts worldwide, Huda Kattan and her cult beauty range has now set foot in India and is exclusively available on Nykaa. Goes without saying, the itch to get our hands (and lips) on her iconic liquid lipsticks is real. The days of drooling at the famed Huda pout on the internet are gone; it’s now time for the real deal.
So, what’s so great about Huda’s version of the liquid lippie? We find out.
- Infused with antioxidants and an exclusive complex that helps maintain the moisture content of your lips, the terror of drying matte lippies is now a thing of the past.
- The featherweight formula glides on a thin coat of color that later intensifies into an enviable opaque, matte finish. Comfortable to wear? Check.
- Transfer-free formulation that stays incredibly put, irrespective of how long your day might be. Powder room breaks? No thanks, we’ve got Huda on.
Twenty-three notice-me shades, priced at Rs.1650 each and segregated into six broad colour umbrellas… it doesn’t get any bigger any this! Drum roll, please.
Rock ‘n’ Roll Reds
One of the thumb rules of makeup says that you should never, ever undermine the power of a classic, HAWT red pout. Listed below are three timeless members of Huda’s phenomenal red fam.
– Of course, there’s no such thing as too much red and this cheeky pink-based red is proof enough. Borderline blood red, swipe this to get an A+ in glamour.
– Berry lips, oh la la! Ideal for a boozey night, this wine-toned tint spells out drama like no other. Berry-crushed lips for the experimental woman.
– It’s never too late to add a bold, brick red too your lip kit. This is your not-so-subtle cue to invest in such an offbeat yet gorgeous color.
Pinks On Priority
The universal sweetheart pink is next up on our list clearly ’cause no lip lovin’ sesh is ever complete the mention of gorg pinky lip treats. Pretty pink pouts, comin’ up next.
– Seems like the famous fuchsia got reincarnated into this neon, candy pink. Go guilty with this striking-as-hell pink when you’re having a dull day.
– A soft, baby pink for some girl-next-door kinda charm, this candyfloss inspired color will have you hypnotizing peeps with that pout.
– Guess who’s back? The eternal, forever-kind pink. This one always has your back when you’re neither ready for a bold day, nor do you wanna settle for a barely-there nude.
Next Level Nudes
Nudes are necessary and we’re not even putting that up for a debate. If you’ve switched sides and happily jumped on the nude bandwagon, Huda’s nude superstars will have you screaming with joy.
– Never have we set eyes on a nude that’s so milky. We’re crushin’ on ‘crush’ big time and the love affair has just begun. #SorryNotSorry
– This feminine peachy nude is up for grabs and you shouldn’t even look for a legit reason to buy it already. Summer romances, here we come.
– A slightly off-the-wall sibling of the average nude, this one does complete justice to your everyday, not-so-elaborate makeup look.
– Here’s a lovechild of pink and nude that we’ve fallen hard in love with. Almost on the lines of rose, we can’t pick a colour that would do a better daytime lip service.
–We got plagued by the love-at-first-sight syndrome and we aren’t even kiddin’. This nude got undertones of brown playing hide-n-seek, so you get the best of both worlds.
The 90s’ brown got lost in the beauty circuit, but not for too long. Presenting five hot-on-the-bloc browns that’ll make you fall back in love with the colour. Courtesy: Who other than the empress herself!
– A shade very rightly named, this color beautifully blurs the lines between orange and brown. Time to set major lip trends? YAASS!
– Oxblood lips are a major hit on runways and red carpets and we’ve been transfixed, just like you. Look-at-me, vixen lips are the new black and Huda vouches for it.
– A subtle, sexy chocolate brown, this one’s for women who’ve done and dusted the pinks and reds of the lip world. Worthy of all the attention, this one’s for your sweet tooth.
– Your girlfriend for life, this one’s a warm, peachy brown that you’ll never get enough of. Thinking of strutting out with a coffee pout? Look no further, babe.
– You probably don’t need much convincing with this because duh, the name! Unabashed, typical 90s’ brown lips that’s having its moment in the sun again.
Mystical mauves to vampy violets, Huda’s purple entourage is unique and to say that we’re thrilled would be an understatement. Keep your eyes out for these eccentric purples, woman.
– Punk it up with this plummish purple for some oh-so-hawt, coquettish charm. With this in hand, we bet you’ll do better than a purple-lipped Aishwarya, hands down.
– An almost-mischievous, violet-based gray, don’t presume that it’ll dull your makeup look. A great fall color, ‘tis time to play muse for one of the most understated color palettes.
– Say hello to the most exotic blend of pink and purple. The easiest way to look like a million bucks, this warm-hued rose will have bae smitten with you all over again.
– This one’s gotta be one of the most experimental shade of the entire range. Strut out with this nude-based purple and look like the diva that you are.
– Don’t freak out. This might look like the most difficult color to pull off but all you need is some self-pep talk. Pucker up with this taupe-based grey and shush anyone who tries to tell you any better.
Apart from these crazy matte shades, Huda launched two special, high-on-glam shades for times when you want that little extra. Swipe on that shimmer, down the first drink of night, and dance the night away. #LitScenes
– A stunning, metallic rose gold that’ll make it difficult for peeps to look away, this one’s the right balance of sexy and pretty. All eyes on you and how!
– Last but not the least, this metallic maroon-red is probably the best thing ever that happened to mankind. Literally all you need to be the star of the party.
Pucker up peeps!