While kohl pencils gave way to glitzy illuminators, we realised that one element of our beauty entourage has proven to be indispensable over time. Arguably the lady Friday of our lives, good ol’ Lacto Calamine has seen us at our best and our worst. The consistent beauty BFF of our life, this humble bottled wonder has been our silent saviour since God-knows-when. It’s time to pay homage to the Lacto Gods by enlisting all the things that this skin superstar can do. And boy, is this resume impressive or is this resume impressive!
- Acne getting the better of you? As stubborn as this universal skin concern may seem, a few drops of Lacto Calamine help spot-treat the cysts. The Zinc Oxide present in the formula has excellent anti-inflammatory properties that also works towards the elimination of acne hotspots.
- Enabled with unique Kaolin Clay Therapy, you can treat hyperpigmentation and dark spots with regular application of Lacto Calamine. Yes, you heard us right! Just apply an even coat on the problem areas, depending on the intensity, on a cleansed face before you crash at night and then wash it off in the morning. Kaolin clay helps absorb only excess oil without removing the essential oil.
- Cursed with a T-zone that could shut down the oil reserves of Gulf countries? Well, it does sound funny but excessive oil production is a problem. Good thing, the Lacto Calamine Oil Balance Lotion is designed to keep the oil patches of your face in check for a minimum of 8 hours. Wow.
For oily skin: Lacto Calamine Oil Balance Lotion (For oily skin)
For combination/normal skin: Lacto Calamine Oil Balance Lotion (Combination to Normal Skin)
- Instead of a winter-specific problem, has dry and itchy skin become more of an all-year round phenomenon for you? Ouch. In case you haven’t done it yet, put this hydrating lotion to the test and you won’t be disappointed. Flaky skin, what’s that?
- We’re yet to find something that’s more disgusting than nails gone nasty. When excess moisture around your nails becomes a gross bacteria hotbed, leave it to the Zinc Oxide in Lacto Calamine since it has mild anti-fungal properties. It keeps the affected area dry and forms a protective layer.
- The fear of diaper rashes on your bundle of joy’s tender skin scaring the living daylights out of you? Oh gosh, you’re still unaware of the fact that your trusted Lacto Calamine can make motherhood so much easier, aren’t you? ‘Cause clearly the secret to a happy baby is supple, rash-free skin.