It’s time to meet your manicure! Welcome to the fun and fabulous nail-art club! The first thing up on our to-do list is, to completely upgrade your already effervescent #NailSwag.
Scroll down and greet your favourite manicure this holiday season from our picks for the latest nail art designs:
- Start by applying two generous coats of Black Sesame Pudding on your pinkies.
- Dip the brush in Flicker Gold and start etching the feather by tracing a single slanting line across your nail. Let the line dry and then finish off the feather pattern by sketching short strokes on the slant line!
‘Gold’ glam or go home. Make waking up to glitzy nails an everyday affair!
You will need:
- Nykaa Nude Nail Enamel - Candy Crush, No. 11
- Nykaa Pastel Nail Enamel - Marshmallow Dream, No. 83
- Nykaa Gold Rush Nail Lacquer - Flicker Gold 114
- Nykaa Top Coat Nail Enamel - Sugar Syrup, No. 105
- A fine, high-finish pointed brush
- Lots of vivacity!
- Except for the index finger, apply a single coat of Candy Crush on your dainty fingers. Put on two coats of Marshmallow dream on the index finger and seal it with the Sugar Syrup.
- With the help of Marshmallow Dream, paint your ring finger, excluding quarter of an inch. Now, with the brush, trace a dome-shaped pattern on the left side of the nail. The top of the dome should be directed towards the right
- Dip the thin brush into Flicker Gold and paint over the Marshmallow-hued side of the ring finger. Then, move on to the index finger and make a detailed, lean, criss-crossed pattern
Read more about the latest nail art designs and trends: