FACE: Keep your face make-up as natural and luminous as possible
- Prep your face with your essential makeup-routine products. (Read: primer, foundation and concealer.)
- Post prepping, apply a considerable amount of blush to provide a rosy complexion.
- Finish off your face make up by using highlighter on the highest points of your face, that is, your cheekbones, bridge of your nose, under your eye brow and Cupid’s bow.
EYES: Soft eye make-up is the key to make this look COMPLETELY work
- With help of the 3rd shade (from the left) of the The Nudes Eyeshadow Palette as the base, fill your eyelids an eyeshadow brush.
- For the lower-lid use the 3rd (shade from the left bottom) side of the palette. Blend well.
- Fill in the outer corners as well as the crease by using the darker, 3rd shade (from the right bottom) side of the palette.
- Finish off by applying the 1st shade (from the left ) of the palette onto the inner corners of your eyes to make them pop. Apply oodles of mascara to get the lashes of your dreams and a thin, barely-visible stroke of liner on your lash-line.
LIPS: Let your bold berry lips be the talk of the town!
- Apply liberal amounts of the fabulous Secret shade from L.A Girl on aptly lined lips.
Love this look? Tell us how much in the comments below!
Your go-to Grunge Buddies: