Snugglefest is upon us, officially putting the backpedal on our style file. And just as the autumn foliage turns a shade icier, we tend to bid adieu to every bare-legged attire for sweaters and shawls as thick as our quilt. A-listed celebrities, on the other hand, have been knocking it out the park with their sartorial sensibility. They’ve braved the cool breeze at the airport as well as at glitzy red-carpet events. Fashion and beauty accents like these are the 101 on how to stay cozy and chic, this winter. Warm up to the top six looks in Tinseltown with minor beauty tweaks that make the look your own.
Read on to know about the latest celebrity winter fashion and winter makeup looks:
- Look: Miss Delevigne’s signature style goes beyond her bold brows. Her androgynous pantsuits, sneaker collection, top hats, and John Lennon sunglasses are having a moment. That she layers this pant suit with a bandeau, overcoat, top hat, visible panty line reflects her edgy, tomboyish aesthetic.
- Beauty: Her blush nude lippie gives her a soft, femininity despite her powerful pixie cut, bold arches, black smokey eye and manicure. Turns out, Huda Beauty Liquid Matte Minis in Blushed Nudes is your one-stop shop.
- Adapt: Wet your smokey eye with Miss Claire Pure Gloss for a muted look. And work towards slick, straight strands with Philips HP8302/06 Selfie Hair Straightener.
- Look: If there’s anyone who could pull off a sporty tracksuit with a sleeveless trench coat, it’s her. This cool girl is no stranger to taking risks. Nor does shy away from giving athleisure a red-carpet vibe with her plain-white stilettos. Classic accents can go a long way.
- Beauty: She does equal justice to her beauty without overpowering her #OOTD. Her all-wet look is well contrasted with a glassy-vermillion pout, bronzer and silver highlight in the inner corner of her eyes. While NYX Professional Makeup Highlight & Contour Pro Palette Matte Finish palette saves the day.
- Adapt: If you’d rather tone things down, do it with The Face Shop Watery Tint Lip Stain in Red Up and roll a thick coat of Kiko Milano Extra Sculpt Volume Mascara puts the focus on your eyes instead.
- Look: Subtle isn’t a word in the PeeCee dictionary. For her bachelorette, she cut a fine figure in this Georges Chakra embellished micromini dress with a feathered long-sleeved duster. While this full-length, velvet coat added finishing touches to her over-the-top theatrics.
- Beauty: You don’t underestimate the power of a retro red like Colorbar’s Diva Lipstick in Red And Said pout against a bedazzled statement. She downplayed that starkness with metallic lids and natural waves.
- Adapt: Blend The Body Shop Honey Bronze Highlighting Dome in your body lotion for a sheer luminescence. But Khadi’s Natural Sweet Almond Hair & Body Herbal Oil will give you a natural sheen. Take your pick.
- Look: Recently quoted as saying she hates her airport looks, we vote Katrina should cut herself some slack. For light winters, like the ones we witness in more tropical regions of the country, this boho-chic look is apt. She’s paired a long white top with a pair of mom jeans and sneakers. That jacket, though! It steals the show, with its playful cutwork and effortlessness.
- Beauty: Kat keeps it simple with a nude lip and strong brows, which you can replicate using L’Oreal’s Brow Kit. But would you look at that skin?! She keeps it classic, clean and clear. Celeb hack: Taking cues for Kat, add on a pair of over-sized sunglasses for early morning flights to hide those puffy eyes.
- Adapt: We would go with a generous coat of Nykaa Gloss it Up! High Shine Lip Gloss in Honey Boo for voluptuous hydrated lips and a soft brown liner like the Wet n Wild Color Icon Kohl Liner Pencil because you can’t wear your sunglasses indoors!
- Look: The reigning queen of airport looks, Deepika gives her wardrobe a winter twist in this over-sized white sweater. On her way to tie the knot with Ranveer Singh at picturesque Lake Como, she keeps her silhouette sharp with a matching white pencil skirt boasting a U-hem. She adds subtle sophistication with her tan bag and nude pumps, which in our book are wardrobe essentials. This look is so easy to recreate, perfect for the onset of winters, we give it a 100.
- Beauty: Deeps is rocking her pre-nuptial glow, with flawless skin. Her look is so effortlessly classic- completely true to form. Her bold beautiful eyes accentuated with that sharp cat-eye, are perfect for the day and night. Keeping her look understated, she wears a no-drama nude lip, like L’Oreal’s Infallible Lip Laquer. Her tresses are sleek and straight, but what we can’t take our eyes off of is that sheen! *grabs sunglasses*.
- Adapt: During the winter you risk a lot of fly-aways, so we’d recommend a messy top knot, but tame them down with a generous spritz of Toni&Guy Glamour Finishing Shine Spray. Fake DP’s glow by mixing your foundation with a pump of NYX Professional Makeup Born To Glow Liquid Illuminator. If you feel like your skin looks too pale, add a hint of watery tint to your lips and cheeks for that flushed winter glow.
- Look: A flurry of winter shades, TayTay slays her winter street style. Her double-breasted tan jacket is a wardrobe staple- and we urge you to add this to your winter wardrobe. ASAP! She plays with plaid in both her shirt and scarf, which resonate with her preppy style. She brings her true-to-Tay style with these burgundy skinnies. Don’t forget to notice her take-me-seriously-I-mean-business structured bag, which we would call the MVP this season.
- Beauty: In true Taylor style, her beauty look is a big mood. Sporting her signature cat eye + red lip combo, nobody wears a red lippie quite like Ms. Swift here. Perfect for the dreary winter, try L’Oreal Lincoln Rose, for a pout that doesn’t quit.
- Adapt: If you have long hair, wear it in a loose fishtail braid. You can also sport a hint of The Balm Bahama Mama Bronzer to warm-up your cheeks, because the winter tends to make your skin look pale. You can also amp up the drama with an abundant coat of Maybelline’s Colossal Mascara.