9 Days. 9 Colours. And 9 Beauty Trends Decoded
Day- Wise Navratri Makeup Looks
#Navratri, Day 3: Cherry Lips
Cherry lips for the woman of the mystery night. Let’s face it, you can’t go wrong with red. However, picking the right red is key. So, here’s how to get the most followed lip trend in beauty this Navratri right.
- Dab on Colorbar Perfect Match Primer and blend well to create the perfect canvas for your base makeup. Apply the L.A. Girl Pro Conceal HD on dark patches and spots. Top this up by evenly blending a few drops of NYX Professional Makeup Stay Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation to achieve a smooth base.
- Get your hands on the Makeup Revolution Strobe Highlighter and apply this miracle formula on the apple of your cheeks, nose line and chin to get that classic Deepika glow!
- Before you start your lips, moisturize your lip base with the lovely The Body Shop Strawberry, Pomegranate & Aloe Lip Juicer to keep your lipstick from cracking and creasing.
- For those yummy Cherry lips, you need NYX Professional Makeup Slim Lip Pencil - Plum. Start by using it to accentuate your lip line. Fill this up with the highly pigmented Lakme Enrich Lip Crayon - Berry Red, ahoy!
- To keep your making staying without budging, spritz on the Colorbar Stay The Day Finishing Mist to keep your look intact. Bring on classic Deepika Cherry lips and look like a super goddess this festive season.