hether you’re bringing your A-game at work or painting the town red with your gang of girls, you’re never one to venture beyond your bedroom door without a full face of makeup. And while your looks are always on point, you know this makeup addiction can bring your skin down. Enter our fave skin-saving, acne-busting, makeup-removing cleanser that never fails to save the day – Bioderma Sebium H2O.
Made in France, Bioderma Sebium H2O is a cleansing and makeup-removing water that gently purifies acne-prone skin. The Sebium H2O is made with ingredients that are native to your skin and is tailormade to suit combination to oily skin that is often plagued with acne breakouts. Its micelles act as tiny little sponges, gently flushing your skin of all the impurities while maintaining its natural balance. Sounds like a dream, doesn’t it?
The Magic Potion:
If this formula works wonders for troubled skin, it’s only because it’s made up of some not-so-secret (but patented) ingredients.
1. Its Fluidactiv® Complex Technology fluidifies and improves the quality of sebum preventing irregularities in the skin.
2. The Dermatological Advanced Formulation (D.A.F.™) with Seaweed Extract and other active ingredients works in a mild way to increase the resistance and impermeability of the skin to pollution, allergens and other harmful external factors.
3. Copper Sulphate and Zinc Gluconate purify the skin and regulate the secretion of excess sebum. The Copper Sulphate crystals give the cleanser its blue color too. Science lesson for the day: Check!
4. The cleanser doesn’t contain any alcohol, colorants or parabens which, let’s be honest, is something we look for in all our skincare products.
The list of pros is long and if this doesn’t have you sold by the end of it, we don’t know what will. Read on…
1. Gently cleanses skin leaving it instantly refreshed without drying it out.
2. Purifies skin and regulates sebum production thereby reducing oiliness.
3. Unclogs pores completely so you can say goodbye to blackheads and acne.
4. Removes all makeup, even the toughest, most water-resistant stuff.
5. It’s hypoallergenic and is recommended by doctors in more than 100 countries.
The User Manual:
Though this product has a multitude of complex ingredients that can legit make your mind swirl, using it on your skin is far from rocket science.
Step 1: Soak a cotton pad with Bioderma Sebium H2O.
Step 2: Cleanse your skin by gently rubbing the cotton pad on your face.
Step 3: Re-apply until the cotton pad is completely clean.
Step 4: Lightly dab your face with a clean cotton towel.