A Bioderma innovation, the exclusive Fluidactiv patent in Photoderm AKN Mat biologically regulates sebum quality to keep pores from becoming clogged and prevents the appearance of blemishes, which is often exacerbated after periods of sun exposure (rebound effect). Moreover, in addition to its surface UVA/UVB protective activity (filtering systems), Photoderm AKN Mat offers real internal biological protection known as Cellular Bioprotection. This exclusive patent preserves and stimulates the skin's defences (immunity) during sun exposure.
- Prevents the appearance of blemishes (Fluidactiv patent)
- Guarantees optimum UVA/UVB protection against the harmful effects of the sun (sunburn, sun intolerance, etc.)
- Cellular Bioprotection biological patent: Activates the skin's natural defence, protects from risks of cellular damage and combats premature cutaneous ageing
- Long-lasting mattifying effect
- Colourless upon application
- No greasy effect, no white traces
Product + :
Exclusive photoprotection and anti-blemish dual-action formula: the Fluidactiv patent.
Expiry Date: 15 October 2021
Country of Origin: France
Name of Mfg / Importer / Brand: NAOS Skin Care India Pvt. Ltd.
Address of Mfg / Importer / Brand: NAOS Skin Care India Pvt. Ltd.Unit 502, Lodha Excellencia Supremus Road No 22, MIDC, Wagle Estate, Thane (W) 400604, Maharashtra