Get the flawless look that inspired the very beautiful Rani!
1. Fill your entire lid with a base eyeshadow like the Makeup Revolution Eyeshadow - Naive.
2. Using an eyeshadow brush pick up some of dark green shade from Makeup Revolution 5 Baked Eyeshadows-from Eden and fill the centre of your lid; avoiding the outer corner.
3. Now take the golden eyeshadow from the palette and apply it over the green shadow, this will give you a golden-green effect.
4. Use the middle eyeshadow from the palette, which is a taupe shade. And fill the outer corner of the eye, blending it inwards.
5.Line the waterline with a kohl and smudge it with a smudging brush.
6.Go back to your eyeshadow palette and pick up some of the taupe and smudge it below the water line.
7.Use the dark green from the palette and fill in the inner corners of your eyes.
8. Complete the look by wearing a volumizing mascara and a berry plum lipstick like the Faces Ultime Pro Long wear Matte Lipstick in the shade Very Berry.