Donning a Sabyasachi creation, she was definitely the best dressed Bollywood babe of the night!
1. Pat your face dry and start your makeup routine with the L'oreal Paris Infallible 24h Foundation. Blend outwards thoroughly to avoid noticeable makeup lines.
2. Start making strokes with a Contour brush below your hairline, at the top of your forehead, temples, along the sides of your nose, the hollows of the cheekbones, jawline and from your ears to the tip of your chin by using considerable amounts of bronzer from the Makeup Revolution palette.
3. Highlight your cheekbones, bridge of your nose, inner corner of your eyes, the inner brow bone above your brow, Cupid’s bow, centre of your chin and the centre of your forehead with the illuminator from the same palette.
4. Let the apples of your cheeks stand out by sweeping the blush from the Makeup Revolution palette.
5. Using a fluffy blending brush, sweep the Inglot Freedom System Eye Shadow Matte Square – 391 onto the outer corner of the eye and the crease to create a dark, intense shadow for the ultimate smokey appeal.
6. With great precision, sweep Plum Natur Studio All-Day-Wear Kohl Kajal along the water-line.
7. Put on Basicare Styling Eyelashes as instructed on the product to inspire some serious lash envy.
8. Let your brows do the talking with Colorbar Stunning Brow Pencil – Chestnut.
9. Finish off your eye-make by applying oodles of Million Lashes Mascara, so as to blend the styling eyelashes with your natural ones.
10. Keep your lips muted with the fabulous Maple Mocha.