SOURCED FROM PARCOS, THE OFFICIAL BRAND PARTNER
A resolutely masculine fragrance born from the sea, the sun, the earth, and the breeze of a Mediterranean island. This deodorant is scented with Aqua Di Gio Pour Homme and is a contemporary expression of masculinity, in an aura of marine notes, fruits, herbs, and woods.
Ten Point Guide to Check Your Perfume is Genuine :
- The Price : If it's too cheap or hugely discounted, it'sthere's a high probability it's a fake.
- The Place : Buy your favorite perfume only from authorized and licensed retailers who clearly state this.
- The Serial Number : Look for control numbers, batch number or the serial number. The serial number should match on the bottle and box.
- Quality of Package : Note its thickness, clarity and overall quality. Brittle or cloudy cellophane is a red flag.
- Spellings : An authentic designer perfume box with a spelling mistake or print error is clearly a fake.
- Color : Genuine fragrances are never murky or cloudy. If there are sediments or particles in the bottle, it's a fake.
- Container : Examine the quality of the fragrance bottle. Check for thickness, clarity, scratches, air bubbles or discoloration.
- Look at the bottle's cap : Check the color, shape and quality of the molding.
- Texture : Feel the fragrance between your fingers for excessive oiliness, a common sign of a fake perfume.
- Smell : Counterfeit fragrances are often made improperly. Normally, when perfume is attached to alcohol, it is placed in cans for few days to settle. Fakes often skip this step, so the composition is messy, flat and unpleasant.
Expiry Date: 15th October 2019