Healthvit Bael is made up of Bilva's fruit which is widely used in the treatment of diarrhoea, dysentery and gastrointestinal disorders, as it has digestive and carminative properties. It helps heal ulcerated intestinal surfaces. Bael has antiviral, anthelmintic and anti-inflammatory properties which work against intestinal pathogenic organisms.
- Reduces the frequency of bowel movements and calms intestinal spasms and pain.
- Helps in controlling diarrhoea-causing microorganisms (E. coli, giardia, rotavirus) and its toxic effects on the intestines.
- Protects and prevents ulceration of the inner mucous lining of the stomach and intestines.
- Supports intestinal flora and aids healthy digestion.
- Helps heal ulcerated intestinal surfaces and infections.
- Contains antiviral, anthelmintic and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Works against intestinal pathogenic organisms.