- Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) has a fresh, herbaceous, sweet, slightly medicinal aroma.
- An energizing oil, it is beneficial for helping to restore mental alertness when experiencing fatigue & stiff muscles. Helps with a variety of congested respiratory tract problems, stiff muscles, cold.
- It is also used for improving hair and scalp health.
- Rosemary oil has a reputation for stimulating hair growth,preventing hair loss.
- Massaging this oil on the scalp helps stimulate blood circulation.
- The improved blood flow increases the supply of the nutrients to the scalp, thereby nourishing the hair follicles.
- Massaging the scalp with this oil may lower the risk of premature baldness.
- This oil doesn't clog the pores in the scalp.
- Hair tonic that strengthens hair,adds shine & may lower risk of premature baldness.
- It Helps improves skin texture, confidence, perception & creativity.
- Also helps in exhaustion & lethargy.
- Reviews & Ratings
- Product Q&A