Himalaya's Complete Care Toothpaste, with its rare selection of herbal ingredients rich in anti- oxidants, has been specially developed to make teeth and gums strong. Toothache Tree, found in the valley of the subtropical Himalayas, is excellent for bleeding gums. This lemon-scented tree has been used in home remedies around the world to relieve toothaches. Neem and Pomegranate in Complete Care Toothpaste fight germs and give your teeth all-day protection.
- Keeps mouth fresh and germ free
- Promotes healthy gums and teeth
- Contains no alcohol
- Does not cause a burning sensation post use.
- It is clinically tested.
Key Ingredents :
- Pomegranate fruit rind has astringent, antibacterial and antioxidant properties. Recent studies have shown that Pomegranate also helps to combat dental plaque.
- Neem has been used for hundreds of years as an extremely effective method of total oral hygiene. Neem bark possesses phenolic and antioxidant activity and also has anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties.
- Indian Gum Arabic Tree's fresh twigs are used to protect gums and teeth. The bark extract has tannins which are known for their antioxidant properties.
- Triphala is an astringent which stops gum bleeding. Rich in tannins and phenolic compounds which possess antioxidant properties, the herb helps in healing mouth ulcers.
- Bishop's Weed, a revered herb in Ayurveda, is used as a home-remedy for various ailments. It has mouth-freshening, antiseptic, astringent and carminative properties.
- False Black Pepper has anti-inflammatory properties, which are effective in treating swollen gums. The fruit is rich in the antioxidant component known as flavonoids.
- Five-Leaved Chaste Tree is valued for its oral anti-inflammatory, analgesic and antioxidant properties.