Inlife offers pure Almond Oil in the form of Liquid Filled Capsules. Advantages of liquid filled capsules over softgels
- Contains no plasticizers
- Improves product stability
- Low moisture intake
- Effectively masks taste & odour
- Band sealing prevents leakages
- Tamper proof capsules
- Offers enhanced bio availability
One of the main advantages of liquids is that they are absorbed directly by the body without going through break down stages. Active ingredients in liquid form should therefore be absorbed faster than in solid form.
- Being a rich source of health benefiting nutrients such as biotin, vitamins and minerals such as manganese, copper, phosphorus and magnesium, almonds is considered one of the healthiest foods of the world.
- Almond oil is extracted from dried almonds and Inlife uses one of the finest quality almond nuts for preparing the oil.
- It is used extensively in the cosmetic industry as an active ingredient in beauty, skin and hair care products.
- It's deep moisturizing and absorption property makes it ideal for all skin types.
- It works as a natural sunscreen to protect the skin from the harmful UV rays of the sun and prevent skin tanning.
- It is a rich source of vitamin E - a powerful antioxidant that fights free radical damage and protects the skin from signs of aging such as wrinkles, fine lines and age spots.
- It supplies necessary nutrients to the hair follicles, nourishes and strengthens the hair shafts to minimize breakage and hair fall, promotes hair growth and prevents dryness of scalp and dandruff.
Key Features :
- 100% Natural Product
- Helps Moisturize Skin
- Natural Sun Screen
- Aids in regulating Wrinkles and Fine Lines
- Supports Hair Health
- Promotes heart health
- Helps in maintaining healthy Digestive system
- Aids in Weight Loss
- Maintains healthy Immune system
- Supports Bone and Joint Strength