Arjuna, scientifically known as erminalia arjuna is a deciduous tree belonging to the Terminalia family. It is native to south and central India and grows in the form of thick canopies near dry river beds.
- The bark of arjuna has immense medicinal value and has been used for ages in ayurvedic medicine for treating cardiovascular diseases.
- The primary constituents of arjuna extract include sitosterol, ellagic acid and arjunic acid along with Coenzyme Q10 that helps in strengthening heart muscles.
- Arjuna helps in improving overall cardiovascular health and preventing heart problems by improving the strength of heart muscles, promoting healthy heart muscle contractions and increasing blood flow through the arteries.
- The benefits of Arjuna is not limited to cardiac health only, it is also a rich source of antioxidants such as glycosides, flavonoids and tannins that are effective in preventing certain types of cancer.
- Arjuna is also known as a potent natural medicine for stress relief.
Additional Information : Ayurveda is a branch of traditional medicine that has its origin in India and its history is almost 5000 years old. Being 100% natural Ayurvedic products, these supplements have no side effects and are based on the principle of self-healing. Ayurveda adopts a holistic approach to diseases that not only heals the body, but relaxes the mind as well.
Key Features :
- 100% Natural Product
- With Tannins > 25%
- Natural Source of Coenzyme Q10
- Supports Cardiac Health
- Helps in maintaining the Cholesterol Level
- Natural Source of Antioxidants
- Aids in relieving stress
- 500mg Extract Per Capsule