Chitosan is a naturally occurring amino polysaccharide that can be found in the exoskeletons of arthropods such as shellfishes, shrimps, lobsters and crabs.
- It contains a special compound called chitin that functions as a natural fat absorber and helps in weight loss.
- It is widely found in the form of supplements or chitosan capsules that functions as an effective weight loss pill.
- It has a strong positive ionic charge and attracts the negatively charged fats, cholesterol and toxic substances before they are metabolized and enter the blood stream.
- It helps in reducing triglycerides and LDL cholesterol level in the blood while increasing the level of HDL.
Key Features :
- Supports Heart Health
- Weight Management
- Helps in maintaining healthy Digestive system
- Regulates sleep cycles
- Maintains red blood cell count
- Maintains liver health
- Regulates uric acid levels in the body
- Helps relieve hypertension
- Helps fight infections
Serving Size : 3 Capsules
Servings Per Container : 30
Each Capsule Contains
Chitosan : 1050 mg