Gymnema Sylvestre or Meshashringi is a creeper native to the tropical forests of southern and central India that has been used for ages as an herbal medicine for diabetes. Research shows that Gymnema sylvestre extract is an effective diabetes medicine that helps in lowering blood sugar levels in both Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetes.
- Gymnemic acids present in the leaves and roots of the herb aids diabetes management in a twofold way by slowing down the absorption of glucose into the blood stream from the intestines and regenerating the damages beta cells of the pancreas, thus improving insulin production.
- Daily consumption of Gymnema Sylvestre supplements have been shown to reduce weight in overweight and obese individuals.
- Gymnemic acid acts as an appetite suppressant that controls cravings and hunger while correcting metabolic syndrome that is a chief reason for obesity, high blood pressure and increased level of triglycerides in blood.
Additional Information : Ayurveda is a branch of traditional medicine that has its origin in India and its history is almost 5000 years old. Being 100% natural Ayurvedic products, these supplements have no side effects and are based on the principle of self-healing. Ayurveda adopts a holistic approach to diseases that not only heals the body, but relaxes the mind as well.
Key Features :
- 100% Natural Product
- With Gymnemic Acid > 25%
- Balance Blood Sugar Levels
- Manage Sugar Cravings
- Promote Weight Loss
- Regularizing Bowel Movement
- Supports Digestion
- 500mg Extract Per Capsule