A follow up to the cult-favorite Venus, Venus II is the darker sister who slays with 8 full-size eyeshadows.
'Filter' is a throwback to Buffalo 66; 'Boot' bursts with nebula-like sparkle; 'Jam', 'Mud' and 'Mustard' create a classic early 90's eye; while 'Pigeon' and 'Fly' elevate the palette into a nu-grunge necessity.
- Pigeon (pearl): Brown/green shift
- Filter (glow matte): Luminous cornflower blue
- Marsh (glow matte): Mossy grey-green
- Mustard (creamy matte): The color of corduroy
- Fly (pearl):Ivory/green green shift, like the wing of a fly
- Jam (creamy matte): Pumpkin spice creamy matte
- Mud (creamy matte): Rich burgundy-brown, the color of spoiled fruit
- Boot (sparkle matte): Nebula black with multi-color sparkle
What it does: Inspires you to create your own masterpiece! Reinvigorates your eyeshadow routine by introducing rusty-browns and rustic reds to your arsenal. Create a wide range of grunge-meets-renaissance modern looks, from daytime wash of color to night-on-the-town smokey eye.
What it won't do: Fade or fall out. Make you look the same as everyone else.
What else you need to know : Certified vegan and cruelty-free brand by both PETA and Leaping Bunny, Lime Crime makeup and all of its ingredients are never tested on animals.
About the Brand: Lime Crime's mission is to revolutionise the world of makeup so you can have kick-ass products that look as individual as your mood. Known for their long-wearing lip pigments and exquisite eye and cheek enhancers, Lime Crime makeup comes in an amazing range of vibrant, kick-ass colours and textures in adorable packaging. Lime Crime is passionate about being 100% cruelty free. All Lime Crime cosmetics are PETA verified vegan and Leaping Bunny certified cruelty-free.
Expiry Date: 15 November 2022
Country of Origin: United States of America (the)
Name of Mfg / Importer / Brand: Lime Crime
Address of Mfg / Importer / Brand: Lime Crime Makeup, 20501 Ventura Blvd. Ste. 220, Woodland Hills, CA 91432