Inlife offers pure Black Seed Oil in the form of Liquid Filled Capsules. Advantages of liquid filled capsules over softgels
- Contains no plasticizers
- Improves product stability
- Low moisture intake
- Effectively masks taste & odour
- Band sealing prevents leakages
- Tamper proof capsules
- Offers enhanced bio availability
One of the main advantages of liquids is that they are absorbed directly by the body without going through break down stages. Active ingredients in liquid form should therefore be absorbed faster than in solid form.
- Black seeds (Nigella Sativa) or black cumin belongs to the family Ranunculaceae.
- It is native to Southwest Asia and holds a very prominent place in Unani Tibb system of medicine.
- Black seed oil is extracted from the seeds of the Nigella Sativa plant and it is loaded with structurally unusual unsaturated fatty acids, 15 amino acids, carbohydrates and minerals such as calcium, sodium, potassium and iron.
- Black seed oil works as an effective natural remedy for asthma and bronchial disorders, digestive problems, fever and nasal congestion, muscle spasms and cramps. It also improves immune functioning, treats insomnia and sleeping disorders and controls blood glucose levels.
- In addition, it also relieves stress, headache, and hypertension and improves overall health.
- Black seed oil acts as a powerful remedy in case of hair and skin related problems as well.
- The anti-fungal and anti-bacterial property of black seed oil helps in treating infections, inflammation and skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis.
- Amino acids, fatty acids and vitamin A present in the oil improves complexion, regenerates damaged skin and treats acne and pimples.
- Regular consumption of black seed oil prevents premature hair greying and hair fall.
Key Features :
- 100% Natural Product
- Controls Blood Sugar Level
- Supports Digestive Health
- Aids in maintaining healthy Immune System
- Helps maintain stable mood
- Helps in relieving Stress