Chia seed is an edible seed that comes from the desert plant Salvia Hispanica. Chia seed is native to South America and have been a staple Mayan and Aztec diet for centuries. It is considered as super food due to high amount of Fiber, Protein, Omega 3 fatty acid, Antioxidant and Calcium. The high antioxidant profile also helps them have a long shelf life. They last almost two years without refrigeration. Chia seed also contains Omega 3 fatty acids which helps in reducing inflammation.
Benefits of chia seed:
- Meal Replacement for Weight Loss - High fiber content in Chia seed keeps hunger controlled for several hours, hence helps in weight loss. Chia Seeds can be used as Meal Replacement for weight loss.
- Chia seeds are excellent source of fiber, with a whopping 10 grams' fiber in only 2 tablespoons i.e. one-third of the daily recommended intake of fiber. Chia seeds can absorb large amount of water forming thick paste which helps in relieving constipation, reducing cholesterol and balancing blood sugar.
- Diabetic Food - Chia seeds contain more than 16% protein and 34% fiber. Due to this unique combination, it helps in controlling appetite and blood sugar for diabetic person. If diabetic overweight person wants to reduce weight, chia seed is an ideal choice.
- Gluten free - Chia seed is gluten free, hence people allergic to gluten can also get the benefit of chia seed.
- Anti-Cancer - Chia Seed is rich in antioxidants and helps in protecting the body from free radicals, aging and cancer
- Rich in Antioxidant & Fiber
- Healthy Snacks, Rich in Protein & Fiber
- 30 days free diet plan
- Free telephonic consultancy before and after purchase @ 0124-4924821.
Additional Information: NutroActive is an Indian Brand that provides high quality nutritional dietary supplements along with a balanced diet plan support to everyone aiming for a healthy well-being along with an active lifestyle. All their products are scientifically designed with high quality ingredients, tested and have no side-effects.