- How To Use
- Enriched with the goodness of sweet Almond milk and luxurious Kashmiri Saffron, Mrudu is the mildest, most gentle, 100% natural bathbar ever made for babies.
- Almond milk, with its store house of calcium and vitamins A, D & B2 , deeply nourishes baby's skin to leave it soft and healthy while therapeutic Saffron improves skin tone and complexion.
- This cold-process saponified pure vegetable oil base has a low, creamy lather; almost like bathing in a lotion.
- This soap is also packed with the goodness of Olive oil because of its unique property of not blocking the natural functions of the skin while penetrating to hydrate. It provides a breathable film to prevent loss of internal moisture.
- The super hydrating goodness of Castor oil and pure plant based glycerin has been specially added for richer moisturising to nourish baby's tender skin and keep it glowing and beautiful.
- This soap has the right Ph balance, a mild but wonderfully divine aroma and no added color. Precious goodness for your precious little one.
Key Features :
- Scientific research proves that nearly 90% of all that you put on a baby's skin gets absorbed into its body. Bath times are when they are most susceptible since warm water opens the tiny pores. Ayurveda advocates cleansing baby's skin with pure natural herbs and grains, not mixed or preserved in some formula but powdered fine and to be used as is.
- Reviews & Ratings
- Product Q&A