Embrace the beauty of White this Navratri with a classic White Winged liner and how to pull off this daring beauty move without looking too over the top!
1. Start your base by smearing the L.A. Girl PRO.Prep HD Face Primer - Clear. Follow this up by dabbing NYX Professional Makeup HD Photogenic Concealer Wand on your problem spots.
2. Complete your base with the L.A Girl Pro Coverage Illuminating Liquid Foundation, and blend evenly to achieve a stunning even tone base.
3. Pull out the Nicka K Bold Eye Liner - White and dra out a neat winged liner and take it all the way your upper eyeline.
4. Layer this lower section of your liner with the Nykaa Black Magic Liquid Eyeliner - Super Black 01 and draw out two tiny sleek wings!.
5. No festive look is complete without the magic of bronzer! Apply the Milani Baked Bronzer on your cheekbones to get a punch of that dreamy bronzy hue.
6. Finish this look with the Nykaa Pout Perfect Velvet Matte Lip Pencil - Kiss-n-Tell Pink 02. Swipe this gorgeous pink stick on your lips and girl, you’ve got yourself some jaw dropping matte lips to pout all day, all night!