Q: #BETTERTOGETHER❤❤❤

So now comes the idea of gifting each other. We usually give gifts to each other and now that these special days are going on so we daily meet each other as today is Promise day so we spend ample time together and did promises to each other on the things that we both want to change in ourselves. 

So usually we go to restaurants or public places and i am having his main things in my purse(the things that he need while travelling) . Sometimes i forgot to give him back so i started using them?

The very first thing is a facewash that is must for both of us. Currently we both are using Mcaffeine face wash . So whenever he left it i started using it lol

we are always carring travel friendly size of it. 

Next up is about goggles. In starting he was not very much fond of using goggles but i gifted him goggles and now that he have to use them? Sometimes he left it with me also so then i started using them. Now i am having 2 of his goggles with me that sometimes he use and sometimes I.

Then is a kind of interesting thing that i want to share here? I am having his Sweater with me as whenever i miss him i use to wear it the whole day mainly in winters? for summers also i have his shirt but now that i could not find it where i kept it?

this is his new sweater. I mean he haven't wore it manyatimes because whenever he needs it i was having it? He looks handsome in this thats why it is with me??

Then is i am having his Powerbank. 

he is having Iphone and as we know it pretty well iphones' battery backup. So he is always having it in the car and sometimes he juss put his phone on charging and keep it in my purse bcoz carring both things a powerbank and a phone in hand or either in pocket is a bit difficult. Sometimes he leaves his iphone charger too? but that is of no use to me as i am using samsung mobile so i immediately give it back to him. How clever i am lol?

Then is he loves using sheet masks. We both love it as they are sooo hydrating but right now i am not having i have to borrow it. Sometimes he gets a pack of 6 so he give 3 to me and soo on.

and yes he is also using facial wipes mainly in summers. So heres' one that he left with me from last 3 months and you could easily judge by seeing it the dust on it? i use it but mainly in summers 

Both of us cannot live without a lip balm . I mean this is a MUST for us. Both of us are using same brand lil balm. I am having it in my home always but he is carring it in the car so mainly during these winter days he used to use it after some time thats why some times he left it in my purse and then i started using it and he have to buy new one for himself?

Thats it for my post. 

that was a crazy writing and telling everything like this to you all.i screenshorted and send him too and he is laughing? 

@Nykaa Army

Answer this now
2 Answers