Q:

CLINIQUE ID ACTIVE CATRIDGE CONCENTRATE AND HYDRATION BASE

CLINIQUE ID ACTIVE CATRIDGE CONCENTRATE AND HYDRATION BASE

HYDRATION BASE

It's a lightweight jelly that provides a 24-hour hydration repair and protection against contamination with Clean Shield Technology which protects moisture, and filters out the impurities.

There are 3 types of hydrating bases to opt from acc to your skin type.

​​​​​1.Dramatically Different Lotion (for normal to dry skin), 

2.Dramatically Different Gel (for combination to oily skin),

3. Dramatically Different Hydrating Jelly (for all skin types).

ACTIVE CATRIDGE CONCENTRATE

NEXT pick out a cartridge which treats your skin concern.

There are 5 types of skin concerned catridgcatridges to choose from related to the skin concern you wanna treat.

1.Irritation soothe - GREEN 

2.Retexturize & pores- BLUE

3.Even out skin tone - WHITE

4.Calm Fatigue - ORANGE

5.Smooth Fine lines & Wrinkles - PURPLE

FORMULATION

Formulated with active ingredients like

LACTOBACILLUS FERMENT -  For Soothing 

WHEY PROTEIN EXTRACT - For Plumping 

AHA's - ALPHA HYDROXY ACIDS - For brightening.

JAPANESE ANGELICA ROOT - For even out skin tone and brighten.

ASSEMBLE ID

• The base & catridge are seperately packed to maintain ingredient potency
  • First need to unscrew the cap on hydration base
  • Remove the plastic of active catridge before inserting into base.
  • Insert the Active Catridge Concentrate into the hydration base.
  • Pump until it dispense both the formula's
  • Now the system is freshly combined for optimised performance with every use.
  • Each dose delivers 90% hydration base and 10% active catridge concentrate.
  • Picture to show combine use of 90% hydration base and 10% catridge

USAGE 

• Use twice daily, morning and night
  • Apply to face & neck all over or wherever needed
  • Cleansed & exfoliated skin absorbs the hydration moisture much better
  • For best results use daily and apply only after cleaning and exfoliating.

PRO's & CON's

• Unique water jelly texture which feels fresh and absorbs quickly..
  • Oil free and Non sticky formula leaves no residue
  • Skin feels smooth Strong healthy pure and clean glow
  • No parabens no pthaletes 
  • Non allergic  non acnegenic
  • 100%fragrance free.. dermatologist developed
  • No cons but it's just little expensive to purchase every tym..

PERSONAL EXPERIENCE

​​​​​​My​ Skin has a combination of dry, normal, and oily areas, so the Hydrating Jelly was the perfect base option for me. My main skin concern is dark spots (from past acne breakouts) and uneven skin tone under eyes, forehead, edges of the nose.So i have selected the uneven skin tone cartridge to complete my custom Clinique ID.

The cartridge I picked has Japanese angelica root to help even out the skin tone.It helps to brighten skin and makes it look more even and uniform.. And with every use I have experienced it actually reduced patchiness and gave more uniform skin tone.

As I apply the moisturizer, my skin feels  hydrated & looked much brighter. I used in the day & night on cleansed face and found brighten skin day by day.

I’m fully aware that my dark spots aren’t going to disappear after one week of using it. But still need to follow this for more n more uniform & brighter skin results..Overall it gives me radiant skin that was immediately noticeable. I’m looking forward to see what my skin will look like in a month or two.

This lightweight moisturizer is great to wear under foundation, so I didn’t have to worry about it disrupting my makeup.The best thing about this is no fear of allergy & no fragrance either best part can be used under makeup..easy packaging to handle just pump and prepare it freshly on the spot to use it works wonders for sure..

But one thing is it's Expensive to purchase every tym when you are going to addict to this after use n results..It would be better if the mini version of this be available ?..Makes easy to purchase all the tym with no hole in pocket..

I would like to share few pictures of this amazing system only around the concerned areas..Hope you find the result & difference..wanna share whole pic but couldn't

1.Pic 1 Before using

2.Pic 2 Day 7

3.​​​​​Pic 3 current picture

​​​​​​My concered areas were forehead as I used many balm made area black and edges of nose underneath eyes ..I was very fair due to change of place and other issues I lost my tone texture and had dull skin..Thanks to CLINIQUE brand that launched perfect product to repair your skin within which resolves many issues..not to apply many foundation concealer blah blah to cover them...

Hope you find beneficial with this review..Thanks to CLINIQUE & NYKAA for this activity..Thanks @Nykaa Army

NO filters used..Clinique I'd itself act as a filter for skin just took pics after cleansed face & may be day n night difference and room light..but really I have found much change even n uniform skin n brightening too..

MINI VERSIONS ARE MUCH NEEDED 

Views (1.9K)

17 Answers
Check out the latest buzz on India's largest beauty community
Explore More On Nykaa Network