Q: Clinique ID

Hey beauties.. today im going to share my take on Clinique ID. Firstly i like this new concept of customized blend technology. Clinique ID is a new way to treat your specific skin concerns. So you get 2 things, one is active concentrate cartridge & the other one is a hydrator. All you have to do is insert the cartridge in the hydrator. Its that simple. You can use it day & night every day. You have to find your clinique ID according to your skin concerns.

The following are 3 different hydrators.

1) Hydrating gelly

2) Dramatically different lotion

3) Oil control gel

The following are 5 differnet cartridges of 5 different colors targeting specific skin concerns.

1) Irritation (Green)

2) Pores & uneven texture ( Blue)

3) Uneven skin tone (White)

4) Fatigue (Orange)

5) Lines & wrinkles (Purple)

As i have combination skin i always avoided using a moisturiser as it tends to break me out but you know a moisturiser is a must in our daily routine. So as per my skin type i needed a moisturiser which doesnt give breakouts by moisturising & also controlling oil. I'm glad i finally found this as this is the perfect custom made moisturiser only for my skin type. You can count on me when i say skin texture has really improved & pores have reduced by using this. Now i dont need to worry about not moisturising my face. You all need to definitely try this.

Pros:

• Its non greasy.
  • Its super light & it absorbs easily.
  • Dual benefits of moisturising & treating skin concerns.
  • No parabens,phthalates,fragrance.
  • Completely safe.

PS: My only concern is the price range its a bit high. Hope they launch minis as it will be easy for others who wants to try for the first time. But if you want happy skin you need to invest in a best product no matter the price range. So go for it beauties.?? @Nykaa Army

8 Likes
Answer this now
15 Answers