So girls..today's topic- Hairmask....so let's talk about...Daily exposure to harsh sunlight, weather changes, stress and pollution makes our hair brittle, dull and prone to damage. While we know of countless products that are available in the market, nothing works better than natural ingredients. Try these easy breezy hair masks, which are easy to whip up and will work wonders on your hair.....??
Aloe Vera for Unbeatable Shine-
1. Mix 5 tbsp of aloe vera gel with 2 tbsp of a silicone-free conditioner.
2. Apply the mixture to hair and use a wide-toothed comb to comb it in thoroughly.
3. Leave it on for 20 minutes before washing off..??♀️
Banana Mask for Soft Strands-
1. Blend one ripe banana and add 4 tbsp coconut oil, 1tbsp glycerin and 2 tbsp honey to the mixture.
2. You need a smooth paste to ensure that it washes off without leaving bits in your hair.
3. Apply this mixture to your hair and cover with a shower cap. Wash off after 30 minutes....??♀️