I love face masks. I keep trying different face masks especially natural ones. I keep doing diy face masks at home with natural ingredients. So today i'm applying almond face mask for my face. My skin type is combination skin type.
- Soak 4-5 almonds in water overnight & remove the peel next morning & grind it.
- Now mix almond powder with raw milk.
- Apply it on entire face for 20 mins. Its good for eyes too.
- Rinse with cold water.
- Skin feels moisturized and soft & you get a natural glow.
- Almonds are rich in vitamin e which helps to improve skin tone and make it smooth. Also it helps in removing dark circles.
- Milk has lactic acid which helps in hydrating dry skin.
PS: I forgot to soak almonds overnight so i just grinded dry almonds.