Q:

Facial at Home with Biotique Products.....?❤Biotique Party Glow Facial Kit For instant Glow Review...✔✔

Biotique Party Glow Facial Kit For instant Glow Review-

Hey all!

Today I’ll be reviewing a Facial kit that I received from nykaa army..Let’s see how it fares....

Biotique Party Glow Facial Kit Includes-

1. Berberry Cleanser 10gm
  2. Papaya Scrub 10 gm
  3. Dandelion Serum 10 ml
  4. Clove pack 10 gm
  5. Saffron Youth dew cream 10 gm
  6. This kit comes with five steps required for the facial with an extra spot corrector free. 15 gm..

How to Use Biotique Party Glow Facial Kit-

Step-1: Cleanser- I take a little more than coin-sized amount of the cleansing lotion, massage on my face for about a minute and then wash this off.. 

Step 2 : Exfoliate- Apply a pea-sized quantity to damp skin and massage upwards in circular movements. Pay particular attention to nose, forehead and chin,continue to massage the tiny grains for at least 30 sec. Rinse thoroughly with warm water and pat dry..

Step 3 : Massage treatment- Apply Moisture Boosting Massage Gel over completely dry face and neck, avoiding the delicate eye and mouth area. Relax for 10-15 minutes. Wipe away the Massage Cream with a warm, damp face cloth and pat dry..

Step 4 : Target with Face Mask- Apply a thick layer on cleansed face and neck. Avoid eye and mouth areas. Leave on for 15-20 minutes, Rinse with water or with damp wash cloth.

Step 5 : Revitalize with Face cream- Apply using gentle circular massage motions until absorbed..

Optional-Step 6 : Swiss Magic Dark Spot Corrector- Smooth over affected area..

Price-250 Rs.

Colors,Ingredients & Benefits-

Berberry Cleanser- Biotique Berberry cleanser is a white-colored lotion of slightly thick consistency, neither too runny nor too thick; spreads easily on the face. It leaves my face completely clean and makes it soft..

Papaya Scrub: Good for nose and chin areas. It is a little thick in consistency. You would have to mix water. Dries up pretty quickly if left open by mistake. It also contains a lot of granules. ..

Dandelion Serum- Loveeeeeeee the scent. It has a cooling effect on the skin but does nothing much for the scars or glow. Second best product of this kit. I would like to buy the jar individually and see if it does something for my skin..

Saffron Youth Dew Cream: Next up is The Saffron Youth Dew Cream. It is pale yellow in colour and is very light in consistency, almost gel-like. The cream gets absorbed quickly in the skin. It provides moisture to the skin making the skin feel soft. It does give a slight greasy feeling if you accidentally put a lot of it. It has a nice and mild fragrance which doesn’t longer much..?

Clove Pack: This is my favorite of all the products. This is very effective for the active acne and does have a slight biting effect on your skin. To me that means it is working.

Spot Corrector: (Optional step)- Another good product. I use it not with the facial, but separately sometimes at night and I really like the very whipped consistency of it. It helps me lighten my dark circles and this really works too..

Images-

• My mom has oily skin so she uses it & she is very happy & satisfied with the product..so those who have oily skins,combination skins they can try it(suitable for all skin types) best part is 100% ayurvedic products....

First impession- I recommend this product..as it worth as it said..✔✔

Thank you nykaa I feel gratitude towards nykaa & their gifts..thanks for giving me the chance to review these products..❤❤

@Nykaa Army

@Nykaa Beauty

Views (443)

21 Answers
Check out the latest buzz on India's largest beauty community
Explore More On Nykaa Network