Back To Shopping
HOME Explore
New Question in Hair Types and Care

For those who are facing hair thinning and hairfall concern,I think Forest Essentials Bhringraj and Shikakai Hair Thickening Spray is a must try.

Forest Essentials Bhringraj and Shikakai Hair Thickening Spray - It contains 2 powerful ingredients , one is bhringraj oil which is known as the ‘food for hair’ and helps in excellent hair growth , also it strengthens the hair, nourishes and prevents dandruff. And the other is Shikakai , which is popularly referred as “fruit for the hair” as it has a naturally mild pH that gently cleanses the hair without stripping it of natural oils and encourages strong hair roots.Ratanjot and hydrolyzed wheat protein in it gives the hair volume, shine and strength.It is a colourless hair spray which comes packaged in a 100ml, rectangular shaped, good quality, sturdy plastic bottle. It has a black and golden coloured screw on nozzle spray cap. With this, an additional plastic cap is provided. This bottle has a pink coloured label which bears the brand and product name on it.

I am in love with natural products and always end up on buying “Forest Essentials” , being a luxurious brand, all their products are highly priced,because of  the fact that the company uses organic ingredients and natural processes always convince me to buy their products.Use it on your scalp and let it absorb naturally. On regular use of  the spray helps to adds volume, provides a thickening effect, strengthens and adds a mild shine to my hair.

• Community Guidelines X
  • Please be polite. Any offensive language will result in your account immediately being suspended
  • We appreciate your enthusiasm but please respect others’ right to their opinion
  • For the complete Community guidelines, click here
1 Response
Hi User
Back

Freekicks in Fifa running the gamut

users users comments comments reactions reactions