Q: Glowy look??

Hello my beautiful girls??!!..so creating this basic look... I used these products.....let's talk about product reviews-

The Beauty Co. Rose Gold Oil Review- 

Product Usage:- Apply 2 to 3 drops on your skin with beauty sponge or you can also mix it with your foundation while you apply your makeup....✔️

My Thoughts On The Beauty Co.Rose Oil-?

This oil solves all your dry skin woes. Though I don’t particularly have dry skin, my skin does tend to get dry in winter months, moreso when I apply makeup. So this works as a great skin care as well as makeup product. And actually it is, it gives you the glow of highlighters which nourishing the skin from within. It can also be used in summer season, as it is a light oil....?

Lakme 9 to 5 Fuchsia Suede Weightless Matte Mousse Lip and Cheek Color Review-

"Fuchsia Suede” is a bright pink shade, but it’s not neon. I was quite happy to see that it did not look crazy bright pink even for day wear honestly..This color lasts on me easily for 4-5 hours and vanishes a bit from the inner lips when you have your meals, but still, nothing stark. You can survive the day easily with minor touch ups. This keeps lips full, no cracks can be seen..I have not faced any major dryness with them either. For some time, this looks moist but settles to more matte within an hour. It does not bleed or stain thankfully. You can easily remove it with a remover at the end of your day....?

My look-

Products I used:

5 Likes
Answer this now
6 Answers