Q:

Hi guyz , I tried this MCaffeine Naked & Raw Coffee Body Scrub last week and really loved it as it helped me to remove dead skin along with tan, I think you all must try coffee for body!!!!

I am a Coffee lover , as it refreshes and uplifts my mood and my morning always begins with a cup of hot coffee without fail. This is the reason why I got attracted and decided to try this Body Scrub. This is a coarse-grained scrub crafted from Pure Arabica Coffee and Cold Pressed Coconut Oil. The scrub effortlessly exfoliates dead skin cells and also helps to get rid of blackheads, tan and impurities. It also claims that it polishes the skin and deep cleanses pores so that skin is smooth, glowing and breathes free.The coffee powder exfoliates, smoothens skin, polishes skin, regulates blood flow, prevents premature ageing and reduces cellulite, while the coconut oil nourishes, hydrates, deep cleanses, reduces stretch marks and softens the skin.Just take the required quantity of scrub and use it to exfoliate the skin near neck, elbows , knees, and the other required areas , later wash it off with warm water and pat dry the skin followed by a body lotion. I use this scrub once a week and believe it or not it has helped me to get rid of blackheads, tan and impurities.

Views (555)

1 Answer
Check out the latest buzz on India's largest beauty community
Explore More On Nykaa Network