Hi, please suggest me,how to cure bulging in the face near both the cheeks and around the mouth from nose to mouth line. I wear specs and so at the end of specs there are some bumps.

Views (9)

1 Answer
Check out the latest buzz on India's largest beauty community
Explore More On Nykaa Network