How do pick up a moisturizer for you ?
1. Check out your skin type and concern ! If you have oily skin, go with a light, oil-free moisturizer. If you have dry skin, get something richer. And if you have combination skin, go with a lighter moisturizer for your whole face and dot drier areas with a heavier cream
2. application of moisturizer according to the day / night times j Choose a light moisturizer for day and a heavier one for nighttime.
3. Right time of applying moisturizer ? Moisturizers are most effective when skin is still damp, as damp skin best absorbs the moisture and locks it in for a longer time. Dont wait long after bath / wash apply asap !
4. when and how to use a moisturizer ? Applying a thin coating particularly after bathing, showering, or swimming to trap water in the skin. Pat dry to keep skin damp don't vigorously towel dry or you'll remove the water from your skin before it can be sealed in. Repeat the application twice daily or when your skin is itchy, especially during the winter months, when wind, cold, and indoor heating dry your skin out the most.
5. What's ingredients you must go for / or look forward to be in your moisturizer ? Dry skin: Dimethicone adaptogens
The formula contains dimethicone, which is an ultra-lubricating substance that gives slip to this moisture and helps to smooth out lines as well.
Really dry skin: Natural oils shea
moisturizer contains olive, safflower, jojoba and avocado oils to smooth, moisturize, and soften dry, cracked skin. To give it some extra "staying power", shea butter is also included in the formula. This thick, emollient natural moisturizer is derived from the shea tree nut and helps to both soothe and soften the skin.
Oily skin: Panthenol essential oils
Yes, you still need to moisturize your skin daily, even if you have oily skin. In fact, oily skin can even be caused by dehydration. Oily skin needs a formula that contains hydrating ingredients for skin to balance water-to-oil ratios in the skin, like beyond hydration does.
Panthenol – Pro Vitamin B5 and phospholipids work together in this gel moisturizer to hydrate and bind water to your skin
Caught in between oily and dry? Combination skin can often be out of balance, often experiencing oil on the t-zone and dryness on the cheeks. The formula you use on this skin type should be designed specifically to balance the overall hydration levels in the skin.
Absolute Moisture contains sodium hyaluronate, a sodium salt of hyaluronic acid, which binds water to the surface layers of your skin. This lightweight moisturizer also contains sodium PCA, a naturally occurring component of human skin, to help lock in moisture and leave the skin balance
Sensitive skin needs special care and protection. Soothing Reset Mist leaves sensitive skin nourished, hydrated and protected. With therapeutic aloe vera and chamomile, plus deeply moisturizing and barrier strengthening Chinese medicinal silver ear mushroom to comfort, reduce visible redness, and calm reactive skin.
Remineralist Daily Moisture is a lightweight lotion that uses the most cutting edge ingredients to hydrate aging skin and prevent age signs caused by pollution. The formula includes red algae (a moisture-binding powerhouse from the Baltic Sea), malachite (a natural mineral that scavenges skin-aging free radicals), and sea salt (a mineral-loaded cocktail of iron, manganese, selenium zinc). All work together to feed your skin with the necessary nutrients and minerals to neutralize premature aging and protect your skin against dehydration.
While there are almost endless amounts of ingredients that help hydrate, moisturize and protect skin, there are certain ingredients you should avoid. Always double check the ingredients list on your moisturizer and make sure it doesn't include artificial fragrances, dyes, parabens, or phthalates. These ingredients can potentially dry out your skin even more and even cause irritation.
. #moisturize #skincare