Q:

How to stop hair fall??

So the first thing I would like to say is hair fall control is totally dependent on a person's hair type, diet, water intake, internal health, and hereditary factors. So if it is in your Genes to have thin hair and fragile hair then whatever remedy you try will be of no work. Same applies to hormonal problems as well. You should first take care and treat your inside then only any remedy can work. Okay now moving on to the remedy I was talking about, methi seeds and castor oil. Believe me when I say that methi seeds and castor oil are the holy grail to control hair fall. As for the remedy, use 2 tablespoons of coconut oil, then add one teaspoon of methi seeds powder and warm (don't boil) the mixture on a double boiler. Then add in a tablespoon of castor oil and apply this on your scalp. Massage for 15 minutes and keep the mixture for about an hour. Then wash your hair and dry naturally. Do this remedy at least two times a week and you will be amazed to see the results. Also don't forget to drink enough water and maintain a proper diet.

Views (142)

3 Answers
Check out the latest buzz on India's largest beauty community
Explore More On Nykaa Network