Q:

I see a lot of questions on hairfall. So here is what I did to reduce my hairfall & I love the result.

P.s. It does take time. M not gonna talk about any magic spell or potion. 

1 Oiling

U can see a lot of posts online on 'Why u should not use oil in ur hair' but what our Granny's have said oil is really good for hair. I have seen the results myself so I don't believe dat u should not oil ur hair.

Castor oil Castor oil’s antiviral, antibacterial, and antifungal properties make it an effective treatment for scalp infections. The ricinoleic acid present in castor oil improves blood circulation to your scalp. This, in turn, improves follicle and scalp health and reduces hair fall. It strengthens the roots of your hair by nourishing your scalp and providing protection against microbes. It also boost the hair growth by 90% 

Coconut Oil has lauric acid that helps bind the protein in hair, protects the roots and strands and prevent them from breakage. The antioxidants present in coconut oil help boost healthy hair growth. Its also know for its conditioning properties. 
How to apply:- mix it in 1:1 ratio, with the help of a dropper apply on the scalp. Massage for 5 mints. If u want u can leave it on for the night or a day if u like. 
2 Shampoo  At any cost try to use a SLES/SLS/parabeen free shampoo. 
Now why to avoid these. These stuff r foaming agents. Usually used in detergents. It ripe out all the natural moisture from ur hair. What ever u applied before hand, i mean oils, will b removed by these agents. Whats d use then for applying all that good oil. So therefor try to use something that doesn't contain any of this. It will not foam a lot, u may feel that ur hair is not being clean but it will get clean. 

3 Conditioner  Don't skip conditioner, until & unless u r using a deep conditioner. It will help to keep ur hair hydrated 
​​​​​

Re'quill is my favorite.

U can totally use this as a conditioner, just apply once a week or in 15 days, only on to the lengths of ur hair. 
4 Say no to heat Do not take bath with hot water, luke warm is best. Do not blow dry ur hair with hot hair, if there is a setting for cool air go for it. Heat it d worst thing u can do to ur hair. 
& we don't wanna cook our hair do we.
Best method is tulo wrap ur hair in a cotton cloth or a microfiber towel, it will soak all the water & then let ur hair dry naturally. 
5 Serum/oil 

U can apply any of these. I personally prefer oil. When u have removed ur towel & ur hair id damp. Make sure its damp, not dripping wet. Apply the argan oil/serum on the hair, to avoid frizz. 
5 Wooden Comb it will reduce hair fall due to breakage. Say no to plastic combs(a little good for mother nature as well) 

6   ​Use satin or silk pillow. It will reduce friction while u r asleep. So less breakage
Always tie ur hair in a bun or braid when u sleep. 
If u want a good hair mask 
U can try this or u r even good without this. 
& don't forget to eat healthy. It matters equally. What u intake is as important as what u apply.
I hope u found it helpful.
Love❤ 

Views (306)

5 Answers
Check out the latest buzz on India's largest beauty community
Explore More On Nykaa Network