Q:

IBA HALAL CARE ADVANCED ACTIVS YOUTH PRESERVE TRIPLE EFFECT EYE CREME

FOR BRIGHT YOUTHFUL AND FLAWLESS EYES

Skin around the eye is more fragile, sensitive, prone to dryness and quicker to show signs of aging such as dark circles, sagging, puffiness, swelling, bags, crow’s feet and wrinkles. These can also be caused by change in weather, dry air, lack of sleep, and stress.

Iba Triple Effect Eye Crème is an ultra-hydrating and quick absorbing formula boosted with potent and proven youth preserving actives such as Chamomile Extract, Aloe Vera Juice, FruitAge Complex, Hyaluronic Acid, and Moroccan Argan Oil that repairs and renews skin overnight for visible, lasting results.

FEATURES

• Brightens and revives radiance
  • Depuffs tired eyes
  • Firms and smoothens fine lines, crow’s feet and wrinkles
  • Fades dark circles
  • Eye contour looks smoother.

KEY INGREDIENTS AND BENEFITS 

MOROCCAN ARGAN OIL

​​​​​​Packed with high concentration of Vitamin E & Omega-3 fatty acids - it tones, softens and moisturizes the skin without making it greasy and oily. Argan oil gives a natural boost to the skin by improving its elasticity and suppleness. Iba’s Advanced Activs Youth Preserve Range of Products, Liquid Lipsticks & Breathable Nail Colors are all rich in Moroccan Argan oil, making it one of our favorite ingredients.

VITAMIN E

A powerful antioxidant that helps protect skin against damage from harsh environmental aggressors, UV rays, pollution and free radicals.

ALOE VERA JUICE

It helps in reducing and fading under eye dark circles..Cools down ,heals ,soothes & revitalizes tired skin..

HYALURONIC ACID

A crucial part of skin’s youth supporting matrix, Hyaluronic Acid is known for its ability to retain up to 1000 times its weight in water. It helps increase collagen synthesis and boost hydration so your skin can maintain a plump, hydrated, radiant and smooth appearance.

FRUITAGE COMPLEX

Glow enhancing blend of four super fruit extracts- Pomegranates, Figs, dates & Grapes - that boosts the skin’s ability to fight the first signs of aging and impart overall radiance and luminosity.

CHAMOMILE FLOWER EXTRACT

Soothes & calms sensitive and blemish prone skin. Works as a gentle anti-inflammatory and antioxidant to brighten & illuminate dull skin.

PRO'S

1. Suitable for all skin types
  2. Safest product to use Dermatologically tested
  3. Alcohol free
  4. No mineral oil
  5. Paraben free
  6. All natural ingredients derived from fruits like pomegranate figs &grapes
  7. HALAL & PETA certified
  8. Creulty free & vegan

CON'S

1. I didn't find any disadvantage of this product 
  2. I feel little bit expensive 499/- for 15ml..Will complete very soon if used twice a day.

PRICE

Rs 499/- for 15ml

PACKAGING

The packaging is so pretty and attractive.. Combination of purple and white is lovely.It really cools down your eyes as you the way they have designed and they gain your trust..You can easily trust them by reading the packaging itself each and every detail has been given..You can solve all queries by a glance at the outer carton..Trust worthy and effective results.

PERSONAL EXPERIENCE

I have combination skin.In the early 30's i needed an eye cream to depuff and firm my skin around the eye.I was suffering from puffines underneath my eyes and i felt it would last long..But thanks to NYKAA to share the knowledge regarding skin care routine and products related to it.. Natural products have become the trend of beauty nowadays.Searched a lot thought to try kaya O3+ n etc.. meanwhile IBA launched this cream and i ended purchasing this..

Consistency

Coming to this part it is white form of cream we can say gel based which is easily blendable and can be applied very softly using fingertips & blend in circular motion..What i liked about this is a cream which doesn't have chemical alcohol parabens and mineral oil..which can be happily used for your sensitive eyes..

Goodness of all the natural ingredients like fruits in it which are very beneficial in brightening depuffing and firming...It really smells heaven..i love the fragrance.i have seen changes using this one..Dark circles are really fading off puffines have reduced and best part is it smoothens eye area..easy to apply underneath the makeup..safest to use to all skin types..Most of the natural brands doesn't stay long but IBA has done it with its commendable products which show great impact...I didn't feel any irritation or redness or itching in the eyes by mistake..It's hydrating and gives you flawless finish and smooth base for eye makeup.I liked the fruitage complex it really help in reducing signs of aging like wrinkles and baggy eyes. Hyaluronic acid is being used everywhere for glowing skin..

What else do we need in a product related to sensitive eyes..Each and every detail is on the packaging and they claim what they do...

SWATCHES

BEAUTY TIP

Always apply your eye cream on cleansed face and before you apply moisturizer for maximum absorption..

For brightful flawless eyes go for it..

@Nykaa Army

Views (164)

4 Answers
Check out the latest buzz on India's largest beauty community
Explore More On Nykaa Network