Q:

IBA long stay matte lipstick (Shade Red Velvet)

Heyy beauties..?

Someone said "there's no such thing as having too many lipsticks"...i totally believe in that so i keep on buying more & more lipsticks.???

~So here's a review on Iba halal long stay matte lipstick which i have been using this from a year occasionally. Its an orange tone red color. It has little shine to it. It suits all skin tones. Its more of a semi-matte finish. The texture is smooth, comfortable and non-drying with intense color pay-off. It offers an opaque and even coverage in one swipe only. It doesn't leave any stain behind. It lasts upto 5-6 hours but it smudges after a while. Halal Certified & Vegan, No Pork or Animal Derived Ingredients are used in this lipstick and the formula is Non-Drying, and made with Preservative Free Paraben Free, Alcohol Free. Coming to its packaging its black body with a golden colored band in the centre. The brand name is mentioned on the cap and the shade name is mentioned at the bottom of the lipstick. No issues with packaging. Its cap is sturdy.

PROS:​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

• Semi matte finish.
  • Suits all skin tones.
  • Intense color pay off.
  • Gives full coverage.
  • Smooth consistency.
  • Lasts for 5-6 hours.
  • Travel friendly.
  • Affordable costs Rs. 350/-

CONS:​​​​​​​

• Smudges after a while.
  • Doesn't last long.
  • It transfers.

~Would definitely recommend this lipstick. Its such a gorgeous shade & i love it. The best part is its vegan,cruelty free & made with natural ingredients. Its affordable.

Link to purchase: http://nykaa.ly/P_112666

PS: During this pink friday sale it has 30% off and its price is now Rs. 245/-

Views (270)

10 Answers
Check out the latest buzz on India's largest beauty community
Explore More On Nykaa Network