A home remedy for tightening and minimizing the appearance of your pores.
- Beat the egg white and lemon juice until it is thick.
- Thoroughly clean your face. Apply the mask with a brush, avoiding the area around your eyes and lips.
- Allow mask to dry completely. Your skin will feel tight whilst the mask dries.
- To remove, just rinse using tepid (not hot) water. Finish the process by gently rubbing an ice cube over your skin.
- If you have blemishes, add a teaspoon of honey to the mixture. Honey is healing for skin eruptions like blemishes.
- To gently exfoliate, thicken the mask with a little regular oatmeal. Use the fine version, not coarse, rolled oats, and cook it in the normal way. Allow to cool and add to the egg whites and lemon juice mixture.