Q:

Love Beauty & Planet Argan oil & Lavender Body Lotion

I'm so glad I purchased love beauty & planet body lotion. This is free from parabens, silicones and dye.

Paraben is a witch that can cause havoc on your health. Parabens are the one of the causes of breast cancer. As paraben loaded body lotions penetrates deeply into your skin. They also cause estrogenic action, leading it to pcos and other hormonal issues.

So this was about paraben and this is the reason I chose love beauty & planet.  Coming to its texture, it's not very liquidy nor thick,  something in the middle. It may feel sticky initially but wait give lotion few seconds, skin will drink up all of it. In turn your skin will be smooth and soft. This the kind of lotion you want when you are approaching towards summer. 

What should I say about its fragrance, it is mild yet very serene and calming just the way you smell lavender.  

Bottle looks stylish and pump is of good quality. I purchased this body lotion when there was discount on nykaa particularly on this body lotion. It was a good deal. After such a nice experience with love beauty & planet body lotion, I am looking forward to try its body wash and shampoo! ?

Views (178)

13 Answers
Check out the latest buzz on India's largest beauty community
Explore More On Nykaa Network