Q:

MAMAEARTH ARGAN HAIR MASK

HAIR MASK 

It's a Hydrating Conditioner-Argan & Avocado oil that makes your hair softer shiny lustrous..

Reduces the damage done to your hair.Helps in dandruff reduction, split-end restoration to hair. It creates a protective shield on hair as well as scalps.

MamaearthArgan Hair Mask is helpful in stimulating hair growth for women and men Reduces split ends and gives your hair long-lasting moisture and shine.

FEATURES 

• Reduces hair fall and treat damaged hair.
  • Deeply conditions your hair reduces frizz.
  • Argan Oil helps condition your hair and makes them shiny.
  • Works great to restore scalp’s moisture & promote healthy growth.
  • Reduces hairfall by strengthening hair follicles.
  • Repairs hair tissue and promotes hair growth.

INGREDIENTS

ARGAN OIL

• Best natural hair conditioner.
  • It helps make hair softer, shinier, silkier and reduces split-ends.
  • Helps to treat split ends and frizzy hair.
  • It also prevents hair fall and promotes hair growth.

ROSEMARY OIL

• Works great to restore scalp moisture, stimulate hair follicles and promote healthy hair growth.

AVOCADO OIL

• Helps reduce hair fall and strengthens hair follicles.

MILK PROTEIN

• Helps repair hair tissues and promotes hair growth.

•  

TEA TREE OIL

• Helps in unclogging hair follicles and nourishes your roots.
  • A great dandruff remedy oil
  • Verygood for dry scalp.
  • Moisturizes by nourishing your scalp and hair well.

COLLAGEN

• Collagen will strengthen the hair, &it  doesn’t break and become brittle.

PRICE

• Rs 599/- for 200ml

USAGE

• Part your hair in 2 halves.
  • Take a palm full of hair mask and apply evenly from root to tip.
  • Usea wide toothed comb to evenly spread the mask 
  • Cover your hair with hot towel to help the nutrients of the hair mask get absorbed in the hair.
  • Leave the mask for 15-20 minutes before washing it off with sulfate free shampoo.

PRO's

• Free of toxins, silicones, parabens, mineral oils, pthalates
  • Affordable 
  • Super creamy and easy to apply 
  • Great at detangling wavy and curly hair
  • Reduces frizz and dryness
  • No fragrance, has only natural scents from the oils
  • Great for mothers looking for clean products
  • Reduces breakage

CON's

• Didn't find any disadvantage with this product
  • Little expensive to afford all the time

BEAUTY TIP

• Oil your hair few days before and then apply so that it absorbs well.
  • Test is required for people if allergic to natural ingredients present in it.
  • Always use sulphate free shampoo otherwise it rinses off everything..

PERSONAL EXPERIENCE

I included Argan Oil for my skin and hair care routine few months back.really happy with the way it works on my skin. So when i came across Mamaearth's Argan Hair Mask, I couldn't stop from trying it.As soon as I opened this pack I knew I found my favourite hair mask back.. Argan, Avocado oil, milk protein and curd extract everything works best to leave your hair stronger, shinier and silkier.
It has been saving my hair from hair fall and prevents damaged hair. It's super nourishing,hydrating,deep conditioning, keeps my hair strong and revitalizes dull hair.I am all about the long and strong hair and this mask is a blessing to all those who want a clean, healthy and happy scalp that help your hair grow long and keeps them strong. I literally saw the most amazing difference from my first wash my hair felt soft and moisturized. It leaves a pretty natural shine in your hair. I am so excited to see how healthy my hair gets in the coming weeks.This mask is beneficial for all hair types.It can be used as a leave in or rinse off conditioner. I would definitely recommend this hair mask as it has argan, avocado oil, milk protein and curd extract. A treat to your hair. Happy hair :)..
I had order this product to reduce the frizzness of my hair. To my surprise it reduced to great extend. I have used 2 time with a gap of 15 days. Me and my sister loved the product because after the first application the hair were smooth, shiny and less frizzy.
I would recommend this product.

SWATCHES

1.Before mask

2.After mask

3.After Wash

Frizz free soft silky straight naturally protective happy hair..Less hair fall...??❤️

@Nykaa Army

Views (314)

11 Answers
Check out the latest buzz on India's largest beauty community
Explore More On Nykaa Network