Q:

MAMAEARTH UBTAN FACE MASK ❤️☺️?

MAMAEARTH UBTAN FACE MASK ❤️

MAMAEARTH

Mamaearth is Asia's first MadeSafe certified brand. It aspires to take care of every parents' and baby's well being from head to toe with safe, toxin free and international standard products.

The products are a unique combination of science as well as Ayurveda to provide solutions to the problems you face. Every product that the brand brings to you is made from 100% organic and natural ingredients.

UBTAN FACE MASK

This Mask by Mamaearth will give your face a fresh, bright look and help you achieve a lighter skin tone. It is known to clear spots and lighten the skin tone which helps in enhancing skin complexion.

It firms and tones skin due to vitamin A and E present in it. It also soothes and slows down the ageing process. Antioxidants in it protect the skin cells from free radical damage and help lighten the skin tone.

FEATURES

1. Skin lightening
  2. Retains moisture balance
  3. Skin Brightening
  4. Reduces signs of aging
  5. 100% Organic  & Natural ingredients

KEY INGREDIENTS AND BENEFITS

SAFFRON

• ​​​ Saffron is anti-bacterial in nature and it has skin enhancing properties.
  • It contains many Vitamins and Antioxidant that are beneficial to skin.
  • It not only adds natural radiance and Glow to skin but soothes it very well.
  •  It naturally removes tan from the upper layer of skin and gives you a fairer, spot free look.
  • Saffron is known to clear spots and lighten the skin tone which helps in enhancing skin complexion 

​​​​​​TURMERIC

• Free radicals present in turmeric also aid lightened skin tone
  • Traditionally turmeric is used in Ubtan to give an instant glow to face.

CUCUMBER AND PAPAYA

• It is a

great ingredient which helps in reducing signs of aging and also slows down the ageing process.​​​​ Cucumber gives your skin a bright and rejuvenated look. 
  • In combination with papaya extract, these ingredients reverse the effects of sunburn and tanning. 
  • It makes you look more radiant with every use

APRICOT AND MULBERRY

• Powerful ingredients such as apricot oil and mulberry extract helps in reducing visible signs of ageing and slows down the skin ageing process

KOKUM BUTTER AND OLIVE OIL

• Extract of these are known to provide the moisturising needed for your skin which keeps it soft and supple.
  • Helps to retain moisture balance.
5 TYPES OF ESSENTIAL OILS
  • Olive oil
  • Apricot oil
  • Basil oil
  • Peppermint oil
  • Saffron oil
  • Eucalyptus oil
All these oils play crucial role in skin Brightening hydrating refreshing tightening lightening..They give you soft supple and glowing skin within.
USAGE
  • Wash your face with sulphate free face wash.
  • Dab it dry and apply a generous layer of face mask on clean face and neck.
  • Keep it for 15 minutes, scrub and wash off with lukewarm water.
  • For best results, use twice a week.
PRICE
Rs 499/- for 100ml.

PRO's
  • Cost efficient
  • 100% Natural & Organic
  • Dermatologically tested, 
  • Hypoallergenic,
  • Toxin free certified
  • Sulfates paraben, SLS, mineral oil, petroleum, artificial preservatives Free
  • Promises to make your skin glow within
  • Brightens and keeps hydrating & refresh.
CON's
  • I didn't find any con of this product.
  • This is the best till the date i have laid my hands on.
PACKAGING
  •  It comes in a spill proof plastic tub..
  • A spatula is also provided which makes one to apply easily and also keeps the product hygenic and less tiresome.
CONSISTENCY

• It is green in colour with slight Yellowish tinge in it.
  • It has thick creamy like consistency & little amount goes long way.
FRAGRANCE
  • Initially it has a strong smell due to the natural ingredients in it but fades away along with time.

​​​​​​SWATCHES

Before using this Mask

After using this Mask.

All the pics have been taken without filters and beautification is off..Swatches and results are in the natural sunlight..This is an example of mine combination and fair sensitive skin...

PERSONAL EXPERIENCE
 I have combination and sensitive skin..I mostly stay inside home but recently started being exposed to sun. I was desperately looking for products that help my situation bcz in the early 30's you start feeling dull tired skin showing signs of aging and all.I wasn't expecting too much out of the pack because my skin wasn't showing the results with many of products i have tried before  but post application I was shocked to see the change. my skin tanning was reduced, the face seemed so fresh and lively.
     This is a wonderful face pack from mama earth. Its texture is very creamy, glides on skin easily. After washing my face it gives me cool feeling. Very refreshing to use. It removes tan and improves skin tone.Saw the results with the first use only.
 It's creamy yellowish Ubtan which takes almost 15-20 min to semi dry after which one needs to scrub it off like ubtan and then wash it. It doesn't dry out the skin so it will be useful for all skin types beauties.
BEAUTY TIP
  • Use any product atleast for 2-3 weeks to see the difference.This mask will surely remove tan and gives you brighter skin.
  • If you are tired of uneven dull skin tone and tan you should give a try & won't regret doing it.
  • Do a patch test before trying it and wait for 24hrs and if no irritation continue use..

I hope everyone find this review helpful.

​​​​​​Thankyou @Nykaa Army

​​​​​​

Views (341)

3 Answers
Check out the latest buzz on India's largest beauty community
Explore More On Nykaa Network