Q:

Maybelline 24h Superstay Foundation (Shade Classic ivory 120)

Hey beauties...?
Today i'm going to share about my experience with maybelline superstay foundation. I tried it and honestly i have mixed views about it.
My Experience: I always scrub & exfoliate my face before makeup. Then i moisturise & apply primer. I applied foundation with my finger tips & blended. It easily blends and feels very light. But it smells very badly?. It helps in camouflaging blemishes and redness upto an extent but not completely. Acne scars are still visible. You need to apply 2 layers of foundation if you dont use a concealer. If you use a concealer then you will get the coverage you need. Dry skin people should definitely use a moisturizer. And yes it stays long no doubt. It oxidises in minutes which is a big drawback. I hate such foundations which oxidize and give a different shade which makes my complexion look dull. I can be fine if its not long lasting but i cant accept the fact that it changes into a different shade. I would like to mention specifically here that why would anyone buy a foundation which does not provide proper enough shade range & also the given shades result in oxidizing. That's a big no no for me. So guys i would give 5/10 for this.

PROS:

• Stays long.
  • ​​​​​​​Gives dry matte finish.
  • Gives medium to high coverage. 
  • Non sticky non greasy.
  • Non comedogenic.
  • Good packaging comes with a pump.

CONS:

• Oxidises.
  • Price could be little lesser as there is a big drawback in it.
  • No enough shades.

PS: I dont like maybelline foundations. Last time i tried maybelline fit me foundation but i didnt like it at all. But i love maybelline mascars they are amazing. Concluding i wouldn't make the mistake of buying maybelline foundations ever again. This is my last & im done!!

Views (1.8K)

7 Answers
Check out the latest buzz on India's largest beauty community
Explore More On Nykaa Network