Q: MISS CLAIRE CHUBBY STICK REVIEW (SHADE 50)

Heyy beauties?..Hope you all are enjoying nykaa network knowing & sharing all beauty/health related things...

So today i'm going to share about my new favorite lip crayon which is miss claire chubby stick?. I received this as a complimentary gift for being "Star of the week" from @Nykaa Army. I'm really thankful to them for this❤. 

So coming to my experience, this lip crayon in the shade 50 is pinkish red shade. My skin tone is fair with warm undertone. It suited me well. Its semi matte, super pigmented & blends very well. It has intense color pay off. Its texture is so smooth & soft. It does'nt feel heavy & does'nt dry out lips as its formula is very moisturising. Dont forget to apply lip balm before applying it. It lasts for 2-3 hours as it wears off when you eat or drink. It does'nt last long so you need to reapply it. So keep it in your bag as its very lightweight & easy to carry. The packaging is travel friendly. It comes in a cylindrical sleek container with a twister at the bottom. It has a wide range of shades. The best part is its super affordable. All you beauties will never regret after buying it. @Nykaa Army

PS: Let me know if you like the shade & if you would like to try it guys.?❤

Price: Rs. 125/-

4 Likes
Answer this now
9 Answers