Q:

My review about The Moms Co. Natural Protein Hair Serum

The Moms Co. natural protein hair serum has the goodness of Moroccan argan oil, Wheat protein and Oat protein in it. The moms co is a natural brand which makes products with natural ingredients only. Unlike other natural brands, the moms co discloses the complete ingredient list.They claim that this hair serum controls frizz, smoothens and repairs hair. 

I've been using this hair serum for two months now. I personally love this hair serum because it really does what it claims. It helps to tame my dry and frizzy hair. My hair has become more manageable, smooth and frizz free after using this serum. When i was using other hair serums (Livon, Streax Pro) they kept my hair manageable only for 1-2 hours. After that i had to re-apply it again. But with the moms co hair serum i never felt the need to re-apply it. And one pump of the serum is enough for me as i have short hair. It doesn't cause any hair problems for me. 

This serum has a liquidy consistency and it is white in colour. It has a mild scent to it and it's non-greasy. 

PACKAGING : This hair serum comes in a white bottle with a pump dispenser on the top which makes it more convenient to use. And it is travel friendly.

HOW TO USE : You only need very little amount (1 or 2 pumps) of it as this serum is highly concentrated. Rub the serum between your palms and apply from the mid section till the ends. Avoid the scalp area. You can apply the serum on 70% dried freshly washed hair or fully dried hair.

MRP : 591/-

NET VOL : 100 ml / 3.4 fl.oz.

The Moms Co. is an Australian certified brand. It is toxic free, dermatologically approved and Australian allergy certified. 

The expiry is 2 years from the date of manufacture and it has a shelf life of 6 months

Things i love about the Moms Co. hair serum :

• No paraben. 
  • No Sulphate. 
  • Mineral oil free. 
  • SLS/SLES free. 
  • Silicon free. 
  • Not tested on animals. 
  • Dermatologically approved. 

I will definitely recommend this product for you to try as it is safe and effective. Link for this product ?

Hope this review helps!! 

Views (190)

1 Answer
Check out the latest buzz on India's largest beauty community
Explore More On Nykaa Network