Q:

My review

Hello my friends, am finally back after nearly two months!! And why not start with a review post related to winters, that's the lip balm. Recently bought this lip balm from @justherbsindia. "Liqorice and shea butter lip balm". JUST HERBS  doesn't need any intro. They are a certified organic brand with many promising products. .
? I experience dryness in my lips always, not only winters so lip balm is a must. This one is 100% organic contains many natural goodness. Swipe for the ingredients.
?My review: I have many lip balms but using a all natural product, that feeling itself is different. This comes in a  transparent plastic tub. The lip balm appears white but it's  actually colourless.
?No parabens, SLS/SLES, Mineral oils. .
?apply with clean finger tips.  Just a single layer provides enough relief. You can take slightly more and just massage gently. .
?It absorbs completely. Non oily and non greasy.
?The smell of liqorice and shea butter is just refreshing and it keeps lingering for quite some time.
?Doesn't feel heavy on lips atall. It gives a slight shine to lips. .
?You can even apply it under your lipstick. 
Note: apply a layer or two of this lip balm,  when prepping up your skin before your make up. After it gets absorbed apply your lipstick. Helps to keep the lip moisturized.
?Liqorice is actually meant for lightning dark lips. Will see how it works on that but it's very moisturizing and hydrating?
?Travel friendly and it can be  applied as many times as possible.
?I also recommend to use this m at night time too.
? Am using this from quite sometime and its very hydrating and moisturizing lip balm. Am literally addicted to this, and will look for @justherbsindia other lip balms and products too?
?@mynykaa 345Rs/8g ( I don't mind spending few bucks more on a skin friendly product)

Views (27)

1 Answer
Check out the latest buzz on India's largest beauty community
Explore More On Nykaa Network