Q:

My review

Hello all. Today am sharing a skincare DIY.  oil cleansing is really beneficial to the skin and once a month usage itself does bring a lot of skin benefits. trust me its suitable for all skin types with the right  oils for your particular skin type.
❣Here I have taken baby oil. You can use almond oil/Olive oil too. Coconut oil(may or may not cause breakouts/clog pores. Depends on how your skin reacts) is thick in nature so dry skin and normal skin types can definitely use. I use coconut oil too.
❣I have mentioned the ingredients, quantity in the picture. I have used only 2 pinch of turmeric as I get burning sensation if used more. Can change the quantity  depending on your convenience.
❣After mixing all the ingredients you get a very slight course mixture which I feel is great for massaging and exfoliation too. Two purpose served. Swipe for the image.
❣ After a 5min massage I keep it for another 5min. Remove it with a cotton ball and wash of with my regular face wash and scrub. Use warm water.
❣then follow with my face pack(your choice) and toner.
❣You really get a smooth skin later?
❣As it's the wedding season I would recommend many of the to be brides out there and the guests too? to indulge in this really affordable, homemade, beneficial skincare routine.

Views (40)

1 Answer
Check out the latest buzz on India's largest beauty community
Explore More On Nykaa Network