Q:

My review

​this was a quite hyped foundation among beauty bloggers but still I feel it's underrated. just love to write about this. I have combination skin & wheatish skin tone.
?love this foundation and recently bought one more shade. Comes in 5 shades. ❣Ivory for fair skin tone.❣true tan and golden honey for darker skin tone. ❣I had the shade warm sand. One more almond beige. These two for wheatish skin tone.
? This foundation comes in 30ml compact, sturdy plastic bottle with a tight screw cap. the inside of the cap is always messy. But it's completely leak proof and travel friendly.
?The foundation is light weight, runny in consistency. Its given sheer to medium coverage. It's actually buildable according to our need. Full coverage needs 2 to 3 coats of application. You can wear it as a BB cream, office wear and special occasions too.
.?It has a colour adapting feature which is true and the great part is its paraben and SLS free also it has hyaluronic acid which is awesome for hydration(great for dehydrated skin) Swipe to read the other claims and shades too.
.?Suitable for dry, normal and combination skin. Oily skin may need more of a setting powder. .
.?It lasts really long for about 4 to 6 hours. For combination skin it may turn a bit oily in t-zone which can be set with a compact powder.
.?Oily skinners may experience more oilyness after 4 hours but its quite managable. As it doesn't break out. Trying once is no harm.
?It oxidizes after a really long time, like about 7 to 8 hours. But it's ok you can always opt for a lighter shade. I bought the shade almond beige for this purpose.
?It gives a dewy look to the face.
?Overall am very impressed with this foundation and my holy grail?
?Retails for 575Rs @mynykaa .​​​​​​

Views (46)

2 Answers
Check out the latest buzz on India's largest beauty community
Explore More On Nykaa Network