Q: My review

Hello all, today am going to review the "innisfree aloe revital soothing gel"@innisfreeindia earlier I was using the patanjali aloe Vera gel. It works great on skin but still has added colours and strong fragrance. Really glad I landed on this product.
? This comes in a 300ml plastic tube. Not that travel friendly because of its size but still can manage as it has a strong flip cap.?
?It has 93% of aloevera gel. Completely free of chemicals, fragrance and colour. Which is just great. All the ingredients and usage are given in detail in it. Its an awesome feeling using a complete vegan product with good results.
?The gel is not sticky and slimy and very soothing and moisturizing to the skin. Natural aloevera gel even causes tingling sensation for some people ( including me) .
?It can be used both as a face & body moisturizer. Also on burns, and after Sun exposure. .
? definitely suits all skin types. Super dry skin may need an extra layer or apply your regular moisturizer after applying this.
?Doesn't cause or increase breakouts. Can be used as a night cream too. .
?retails for 550rs @mynykaa provides a great amount of the product for this price. Really lasts long. Completely recommend this?

Answer this now
1 Answer