Q: My Top 5 Nude Lipsticks and their swatches♥️

Hi Girls , this post is quite near to my heart bcoz I just love nude lipsticks and I will be showing my top 5 nude lipsticks today with their swatches , hope u all like it♥️

1- Nykaa MATTE-ilicious Crayon-Next Level Nude?- This gonna be my all time favourite and stands at no one. It cost for 699 Rs.

2- MAC -Velvet Teddy♥️ -Almost similar to the above one but again I just love this colour. It cost for 1700 but also available in mini which cost for Rs 1050.

3-NYX Lingerie -Embellishment? - This is my another favourite from NYX , this is somewhat purplish nude. It cost for 650 Rs but currently it is out of stock on the Nykaa.

4-MUA Luxe Velvet Lip Lacquer-Harmony? - I guess many of you never heard about this brand and never tried their lip shades but let me tell you guys this is among one of the best brands I came across , their lip shades are so amazing that too with a good fragrance and so creamy and smooth on the lips.  This is currently not available on the nykaa and it cost be around 1100 I guess but not sure.

5- Lakme Absolute Matte Melt Liquid Lip Colour -Mild Mauve-This is among the brownish nudes , btw i love brown nudes? It Cost for 750 Rs.

7 Likes
Answer this now
19 Answers